Smartphones today are the best technology that has been developed in recent times. They provide you with an ample number of features which are easy to understand and use. The camera is one such thing that every smartphone offer to its owner. High pixel cameras are the best handy tool to click pictures. Smartphones provide the photographer variety of DSLR control, shutter speed, and many other editing options. Some of the best shots captured in the camera are listed in this link https://photolemur.com/blog/15-hot-summer-instagram-accounts. Understand the nuances involved in photography to make better use of smartphones.
Tips to click perfect pictures by using smartphones
- Understand the camera: Before starting to click picture the holder of the phone should know the details of the camera app. They should know the capability of the smartphone camera. Understand the settings of your camera and apply the required features while taking the shot.
- Avoid flash: Camera flash can be used when you are taking pictures in the darker area. But, the same cannot be used while doing artistic photography. It distorts the balance of the picture by creating shadows at unnecessary places. It even leaves a bright point in the photos if clicked in the daylight.
- Right distance: The photographer should use his judgment for figuring the right distance from where the photo should be clicked. If the distance is not appropriate, the photo may lose the clarity and effect making the picture look dull.
Types of photography
- Abstract photography: These are also known as conceptual photography. These type of photos have no connection with the object of the world.
- Adventure photography: It involves outdoor photography. Anything eye-catching in the outdoor can be used to click as adventure photography. To get a perfect adventure shot the photographer should include stunning locations.
- Architecture photography: An architecture photography involves clicking pictures of buildings and monuments. They represent the subject of photography by using special cameras.
- Astrophotography: It is used to capture the subject in the night sky. Astrophotography is used to capture the faraway subjects using a telescope.